3 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 4 likes · Sure, I've added changes to maximum Energy / Nerve / Happy / Life to the activity log.
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · Considering that there's no notification for the nnb increase, and Ched has already refused to add it in the past, I am thinking that this will not be added. He wants the player to be pleasantly surprised and figure this …
My natural nerve bar increased from 50 to 55 four days ago (I have +10 max nerve bar from merits so my max nerve bar increased from 60 to 65). There was no mention of it in the activity log. Could this be added?
Thanks for the consideration.
Rogue
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Considering that there's no notification for the nnb increase, and Ched has already refused to add it in the past, I am thinking that this will not be added. He wants the player to be pleasantly surprised and figure this out on their own.
I will still pass it up to get a formal response. Thanks!