English (fluent) and French (average). Given that I now live in France, I really should be learning how to speak French better.
Close
Started by Aidan [1358291] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm an American, I'm fluent in English and French, as well as beginning to pick up Spanish!
Fluent in English, with it being my native tongue, conversational in French, German, Spanish and Italian. I can read Russian, but can only wish I could speak it. Such a gorgeous language.
English, Maori, and a little Japanese. I took Japanese classes at school but never ended up going to Japan to brush up on it, so I've forgotten most. Still time to go there, I will make sure I avoid the Fukushima area.
English, Spanish,R'lyehian, and Japanese.
English, Arabic, some french and german, some understanding of Hebrew and few lines of Spanish, enough to flirt with cool chicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY
- Dutch (Native)
- English
- French
- German
English,Chinese and a little Japanese.
Blitzburgh [582646]English,Chinese and a little Japanese.
High-five! :D
Mentions: Kim [582646]
Afrikaans
Dutch
English
Very Bad Zulu (Lost most of it over the years)
Very little Bad Polish
:)
Dutch, native
Crappy German
Fluent English
With some effort Afrikaans ain't that hard
Fluent English
Fluent in speaking Pashto. (language of the Afghans, my mother tongue)
very bad Urdu.. but i understand it.
Can read Arabic, but cant speak it.
Mother tongue is English but I'm fluent in French and often talk in it so no one understands me, especically if they piss me off.
i would like to speak japanese
Looking at all the japanese girls and milfs.
Oh mann....
English, conversational Spanish, and a tiny amount of Mandarin Chinese, German, American Sign Language, and Arabic. I'm currently working on expanding my knowledge of Arabic from my boyfriend, who's taken multiple years of courses in it at the university level. I'd like to someday be fluent in at least 3 or 4 languages.
Oel lì´fyat leNa´vi plltxe. Ke nìyo´ slä oel fpìl futa oe sìltsan lu.
After watching Avatar a couple times, I decided to start studying the Na´vi language. I originally took it up as a hobby, but ended up getting quite engrossed so now I'm somewhat fluent. One of my favorite words is "skxawng," which means "moron," LOL.
Yeret [1859926]Oel lì´fyat leNa´vi plltxe. Ke nìyo´ slä oel fpìl futa oe sìltsan lu.
After watching Avatar a couple times, I decided to start studying the Na´vi language. I originally took it up as a hobby, but ended up getting quite engrossed so now I'm somewhat fluent. One of my favorite words is "skxawng," which means "moron," LOL.
That's kinda neat. And you're a nerd! Hehe :)
Mentions: Yeret [1859926]
Fluent English
Fluently understand Welsh, but I need to practice speaking it since not being in school for years i've just forgotten it.
Ohh and fluent in Movie Quotes...
A bit of Irish, French and Japanese.