How could I konw how much i donate to my faction?
faction money
Started by foooooooooooool [1544397] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
You can still look in the donations list.
that just a record of every donation. I need a total to admin my faction
did you keep a forum post in the faction forum?
The old forums are still available here if you need them.
I agree, I use my faction as a bank, and now I am unsure of how much money is mine. We need our totals back.
bl0ndie [179706]did you keep a forum post in the faction forum?
The old forums are still available here if you need them.
sorry for the repeat post.
Mentions: bl0ndie [179706]
bl0ndie [179706]did you keep a forum post in the faction forum?
The old forums are still available here if you need them.
pls don't put old forum in this new layout, it's a total nightmare
Mentions: bl0ndie [179706]
Are there any plans to bring back the totals? Or at the very least supply a temp page that listed who had what stored in the faction so we can sort it for the future?
We have a fair bit stored in our faction and now we don't know who had what.
Para [1455847]Are there any plans to bring back the totals? Or at the very least supply a temp page that listed who had what stored in the faction so we can sort it for the future?
We have a fair bit stored in our faction and now we don't know who had what.
I donated the total thats in the faction vault Patsy, there you go, problem solved lol
Mentions: Para [1455847]
Hey everyone. I'm also in the same boat as the rest of you. I've personally brought it to the admins attention and it's been added to an extensive list. I can assure you it's been made aware of. My faction's just as messed up now vault - wise as well. Hopefully they get to that one sooner than later but there is, as to be expected, quite a long list of things that have to be corrected/tweaked with this new update.
Kharma [156342]Hey everyone. I'm also in the same boat as the rest of you. I've personally brought it to the admins attention and it's been added to an extensive list. I can assure you it's been made aware of. My faction's just as messed up now vault - wise as well. Hopefully they get to that one sooner than later but there is, as to be expected, quite a long list of things that have to be corrected/tweaked with this new update.
thank you very much, Kharma.
Mentions: Kharma [156342]