so basically send an item to the last poster and continue to do so there is not a limit to how many times you can do it so lets start!
little fun :)
Started by Asdaprice [1539280] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Lethal_lesnar [1845836] ×3 Kiriya [1871256] ×1
Post!!! I love the purple one...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Did something wrong with
this code.
Love this one
Rate + and Bump
YAY!!! I win a coat hanger.
Thanks.
post
You sent your Coat Hanger to LethalKiss with the message: free gift game xD
Close
You sent your Xanax to Xotic with the message: Free Gift Game
You sent your Gas Can to Amy with the message: free gift game !
Close
You sent yourMorphinetoXoticwith the message: free gift game
You sent your Bottle of Beer to Wolf-Hybrid.
You sent yourSimple VirustoJaFosteHaha.
You sent yourCan of MunstertoBlitzburghwith the message: Free gift game! xP
:)
You sent your Morphine to Bernzzzie with the message: little fun
You sent yourCricket BattoJaFosteHahawith the message: I have waaay too many of these anyway xD little bit of fun!
You sent yourXanaxtoBernzzzie.
You sent yourBox of Medical SuppliestoRX8with the message: little bit of fun in the forums!
That's all from me, I'm off for now :) I hope someone can keep this going cause I think it's an awesome idea! :)
You sent your Ford Mustang to Bernzzzie with the message: little fun forum D
Post
You are sending Pen Knife to Crossfield with the message: For the Little Fun Game
You sent your Gingerbread Man to FreddieHolden with the message: Little fun game
You sent your Lottery Voucher to Daisy3 with the message: Fun and games
Enjoy and Happy New Year
post