Looking at the new HoF layout after RESPO my highest standing is Networth at #277 up 29 spots this month. I would have never guessed I was so high up. I am always broke! I am not even in the top thousand anything else except Rank... which probably has to do with me hitting the networth triggers (I have been level holding for a long time). When my bank rolls over I am gonna aim for the top 200.
Networth
Started by strangecreature [354023] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
strangecreature [354023] ×3 four [254727] ×2 Robb-Stark [1075937] ×2 Jiff [535425] ×1 Mat-Senpai [952164] ×1 Blackjack-x [981452] ×1 ColdDeadFingers [1043426] ×1 Paul [1176287] ×1 Daddy_Hoggens [1530658] ×1
How exactly do you increase it?
Networth #51 - Up One place [:smiley:]
Daddy_Hoggens [1530658]How exactly do you increase it?
EDIT: There is a short GUIDE in TCBasic: http://tcbasic.com/networth/
Mentions: Daddy_Hoggens [1530658]
strangecreature [354023]Looking at the new HoF layout after RESPO my highest standing is Networth at #277 up 29 spots this month. I would have never guessed I was so high up. I am always broke! I am not even in the top thousand anything else except Rank... which probably has to do with me hitting the networth triggers (I have been level holding for a long time). When my bank rolls over I am gonna aim for the top 200.
Congrats! I'm ranked #13874 and loaded in cash. I think it mostly shows that you're prone to interacting with the system over other people. I'd be curious to see what your torn habbits are to have made you exchange with the system so much.
My guess would be that you're one of the people that actually does hacking crimes mixed in with trying to keep a decent nerve bar (I'd guess about 35) and all that money has really added up as it tends to do for people that push for those crimes instead of a top end nerve bar. Crime stats aren't loading atm so I can't see your crimes though.
Mentions: strangecreature [354023]
My Crimes are:
Selling illegal products 5,000
Theft 4,337
Auto theft 10,000
Drug deals 563
Computer crimes 10,581
Murder 322
Fraud crimes 1,622
Other 5,087
Total 37,512
I have done a lot of hacking as you can see and before that I spent a long time doing nothing but GTA's. I would just hoard the cars and then when I needed money i would sell them back to the system in one mass sale. My natural nerve bar is 40 +8 from Merits +2 from faction = 50 overall. My Natural nerve bar used to be 45 when I was doing GTAs but... getting busted sucks. And I am not great at managing my money. Plus I spend a ton on Xanax/rehab. Hopefully that answers your questions.
strangecreature [354023]My Crimes are:
Selling illegal products 5,000
Theft 4,337
Auto theft 10,000
Drug deals 563
Computer crimes 10,581
Murder 322
Fraud crimes 1,622
Other 5,087
Total 37,512
I have done a lot of hacking as you can see and before that I spent a long time doing nothing but GTA's. I would just hoard the cars and then when I needed money i would sell them back to the system in one mass sale. My natural nerve bar is 40 +8 from Merits +2 from faction = 50 overall. My Natural nerve bar used to be 45 when I was doing GTAs but... getting busted sucks. And I am not great at managing my money. Plus I spend a ton on Xanax/rehab. Hopefully that answers your questions.
Sure does, it's definitely the crimes that got you there! Congrats on it, maybe keep it up and hit the HoF ^_^
Mentions: strangecreature [354023]
Im @ #849 and my estimated Networth is $1,570,941,600 and +- 10 mill. I'm trying to keep track of mine so its easier to hit 2.5bill and 5bill.
Gholden: I am now at #204 and I think I am somewhere around 2.9 billion. I have also been keeping track to figure out the rank triggers. I am still a ways off from the 5 billion mark. Just keep swimming.
R+ congrats
mines#2846 and i think i am close to 1 billion networth,anybody a bit higher who has acheived it?
confused :s
Blackjack-x [981452]confused :s
About what?
Mentions: Blackjack-x [981452]
ColdDeadFingers [1043426]mines#2846 and i think i am close to 1 billion networth,anybody a bit higher who has acheived it?
#1752. I estimate my networth at around 1.02bn
Mentions: ColdDeadFingers [1043426]
cool
#107 Networth, Iam 5bn+ A few months back, I bought then sold Dp's to the pawn shop. Cost me around 500mill cash to go from 500mill+ networth to 5bn.
They are kinda killing that route now though. A few weeks ago the pawn shop was still giving 21 million for DP's, now they are only giving 19.25 million :(
Just cashed in most of my cars to be top 11
Jiff [535425]Just cashed in most of my cars to be top 11
Nice job Jiff. You andHolmes407 and Corse are all inspiring me to to keep going.
Mentions: Jiff [535425]
Most of the people in in the top 100 are all fedded for bug abuse etc...