Now it's getting very interesting. My company can order product, but the game is stuck on taking delivery when the new orders come in. Kinda hard to sell if they aren't in stock. Ordered stock to get them about 22 hours ago and still saying I am taking delivery. Takes a day to take delivery?
Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Now it's getting very interesting. My company can order product, but the game is stuck on taking delivery when the new orders come in. Kinda hard to sell if they aren't in stock. Ordered stock to get them about 22 hours ago and still saying I am taking delivery. Takes a day to take delivery?
I can't plan any oc's as the faction format is all over the place
- S&W Revolver no longer has a link to play RR (was just looking forward to a game too)
- Map does not fully load leaving broken image links instead of parts of map (on FF and Chrome)
- large portion of buttons do not work when windows tab is not 100% open (ie reduced screen stops many game play links/buttons
- items on the City map do not disappear after being clicked and collected, allowing the same "you found" message to be displayed for clicking and already retrieved item (though it seems the item itself is added just once to items list)
-many pages reset when re-sizing a windows tab meaning repeat process have to be performed (items market an example here)
There is some sort of minor bug on mobile (android) where when you try to type in a name with both letters and numbers it keeps removing the number after the letter until you put a space after the letter then go back and delete the space, then it lets you type in the number. It also keeps trying to buy at least 10 items at a time whenever you're typing numbers into an input box in the city somewhere; where you have to keep going over and over again until it finally lets you enter in the number 1. Not sure if it does the same with numbers like 20 and 2, 30 and 3, etc.. all I tried was 10 and 1.
Cannot use job points on the oil rig, always says not enough points.
trained and result was "undefined
undefined"
Clicking the drug icon takes me to my items page and doesn't tell me how much time I have left before I can take another. Also for me, the italics doesn't work in the profile signature.
V1sualB1nary [5872]Cannot use job points on the oil rig, always says not enough points.
me either
Mentions: V1sualB1nary [5872]
Playing roulette, the animation for number 16 stops in 24
Can't move properties on mobile torn.
Pressing move button does nothing.
Scroll bar working like idiot on touch screen
Wish they improve it soon
Taking xanax while in hospital?
I am unable to go to my display cabinet to get items like first aid kits when I am in the hospital.
Dirty-Tiger [18908]Taking xanax while in hospital?
You could always do this
Mentions: leslie2 [18908]
Faction applications won't cancel when I try to cancel them. IT says I've canceled it but when I try to apply for another one, it says I still have an active application and should cancel it before I apply for another.
Whenever i do a crime using my phone, i can't tell how much energy i have now
Matt_Lloyd [929115]I can't plan any oc's as the faction format is all over the place
I had this on phone and ipad, today on laptop it was fine... is it fixed for you now? (or is it only ok on pc/laptop?)
Mentions: Matt_Lloyd [929115]
fluffy [494285]Matt_Lloyd [929115]I can't plan any oc's as the faction format is all over the place
I had this on phone and ipad, today on laptop it was fine... is it fixed for you now? (or is it only ok on pc/laptop?)
Its still broken for me. I play on iPhone and iPad which won't work but tried a PC which didn't work either. Reported to Heather but response was generic "it's on the list to do"
Mentions: flufffy [494285] · Matt_Lloyd [929115]
Not sure if already mentioned , but ive just been trying to bust people from jail . The first attempts i clicked on bust and it took me straight to " there is nobody in jail " without saying the old " whatshisname is already out of jail "
then on another attempt it took my 5 energy but didnt confirm if i had got the bust or not
Has someone mentioned the obvious ability to screw up the property private sale. As only the top 100 happy are shown and atm over half are from one player charging ridiculous amounts