Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mobile warbase

Started by Gux- [1537338] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Gux- [1537338]

I am trying to get to grips with using mobile torn in respo since my laptop is broken. I am struggling to navigate the members in opposing factions. Can anyone help/ tell me a trick to moving down the list.

I am aware that there is a scroll function but I am struggling to use it..