Is Flash disabled in this new update? If not, how do you add it?
and tags are removed if added into the "source code" of a posting, and that's the only way to embed SWF files. The tag only supports MP4, OGG, webm. HTML5 interactivity via JavaScript is disabled. I think Torn is trying too hard with HTML5, and is no longer deprecated either.
Before someone asks why my forum/profile flash sigs still work, it's probably because Torn is still partly using their old system. The moment I hit update on either profile/forum sig, I'll lose the code.
I think everything's been locked down in regards to forum tags after the XSS exploit slip-up upon the new forum release.
If they're going to allow more tags (And I think they will with time) they'll look very carefully at them before adding them to their whitelist to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Foley [598947]I think everything's been locked down in regards to forum tags after the XSS exploit slip-up upon the new forum release.
If they're going to allow more tags (And I think they will with time) they'll look very carefully at them before adding them to their whitelist to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Still works fine though I'd rather not prove it for obvious reasons :P Oh heck why not let's see if we can squeeze something harmless in...