Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Perplex: All Threads/Profile Formatting

Started by Perplex [1849044] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

StealYourFace [1824992] ×1 Perplex [1849044] ×1

Perplex [1849044]

Perplex Thread/Profile/Faction Page Formatting Services



As most of you know, post Respo, BB codes aren't used and the normal formatting tools are used.

It is quite a pain to modify threads.

I'm willing to do it for you for a price.

I will cleanup all the old BB Codes and format your thread accordingly and make it attractive.


I can format:

  • Trading Post Threads
  • Stock Market Threads
  • Faction Recruitment Threads
  • Company Recruitment Threads
  • Guides
  • Personal Profiles

Prices:

Standard (Upto 10 images, 5 pages of text) : $5m

Medium (Upto 25 images, 10 pages of text) : $10m

Large (Over 25 images, huge articles - Guides) : $25m-$50m


Happy Customers

Splat [227119]
Perplex [1849044]
Vanjingle [1824992]

How exactly is this going to work?


They send me the thread they want modified or email me the bb codes. I edit and email it back to them.

Mentions: StealYourFace [1824992]