Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cats & Dogs

Started by DJ_Static [704203] on in Animals & Nature.

11 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

1035358 [1035358] ×3 Tigrrrrrr [132684] ×2

DJ_Static [704203]

Have you ever seen funny/cute photos of cats or dogs? then that's the place to share those photos with us!
Feel free to add any picture you own or found on the internet!

Let me start :)

[image: s22.postimg.org]

[image: s29.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


[image: s22.postimg.org]


1035358 [1035358]
TIGRRRRRR [132684]
MadameButterfly [1035358]This is my little bitch just after she got spayed, she was not a happy kitty that week


[image: i436.photobucket.com]

How would you feel if they cut out your uterummm ,,, put a scar on your stomach ?

Now I just want you to be sure you know what you are asking, you have just asked a transsexual how would they feel if their reproductive organs were removed. OOOhhhhh how I laughed [:laughing:]

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Tigrrrrrr [132684]
MadameButterfly [1035358]
TIGRRRRRR [132684]
MadameButterfly [1035358]This is my little bitch just after she got spayed, she was not a happy kitty that week


[image: i436.photobucket.com]

How would you feel if they cut out your uterummm ,,, put a scar on your stomach ?

Now I just want you to be sure you know what you are asking, you have just asked a transsexual how would they feel if their reproductive organs were removed. OOOhhhhh how I laughed [:laughing:]




Too subtle ?

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Tigrrrrrr [132684]

1035358 [1035358]

Ohh you knew? lol yeah it was too subtle alright, it was the "uter" bit that threw me, should have said "reproductive org...umm" then I'd have realized, or then again maybe I'm just a bimbo who can't see the obvious. I fear it may be the latter[:laughing:]