Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drug Runner

Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Bee-Man [969452]

Is anyone after a drug runner?
If so I'm your man, send me a message, with what you want, we will work out a price, and I will fly, get the drugs and fly back and exchange the items.
But I will not but the drugs out of my own pocket, airfares are not a hassle!
We will work out a price, how much of the drug you want, and the cheapest place to get it.
I'm just after some quick east cash!
Thank you, looking forward to doing some business with someone (:
LordSam [1900989]

lols. Jason.. gave me a good business idea too. I did not observe this condition first.
Let us sit over a bottle of beer.. and discuss the pricing. All money to be paid in advance. Good good.