Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need a job

Started by Ammar [1856771] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Ammar [1856771]

Hi, i'm a new player here looking for joining a company.

Any company that can train and give cash at a same time??
I prefer train first and cash second. I dont mind a bit less pay as long as I can get some train.
Thanks
Samurai_2 [1842961]

join my company i will not salary u but u can buy my train that cost 300k each train, if u interest send application and join because each train u will get 50 int and 50 end think carefully:)