After this new update only about 1/2 of my screen is being used - anyone have any ideas to fix this?
Screen size
Started by Artyom42 [1006990] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
After this new update only about 1/2 of my screen is being used - anyone have any ideas to fix this?
Sadly it's just the current format, and yeah it sucks, hopefully that gets changed cause it's pretty bad.
My screen looks hilarious, this thin strip down the middle is Torn. The rest is a big grey space of nothing...
Jimmy007 [135825]My screen looks hilarious, this thin strip down the middle is Torn. The rest is a big grey space of nothing...
Yep, a common and legitimate gripe, I don't use smartphones or any gizmos like that but now I know what using one feels like.
Mentions: Jimmy007 [135825]
Beerstein [1322136]Jimmy007 [135825]My screen looks hilarious, this thin strip down the middle is Torn. The rest is a big grey space of nothing...
Yep, a common and legitimate gripe, I don't use smartphones or any gizmos like that but now I know what using one feels like.
Even on my Nexus 7, which I use horizontally, it's the same. Narrow band down the middle, no zoom functionality. Not great.