Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where Is Weapon Exp?

Started by Hanoth [4634] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Tarelli [1060371] ×2 Hanoth [4634] ×1 Beerstein [1322136] ×1

Hanoth [4634]

Hey all,

So maybe I'm being a lil dumb but I seem to have lost my weapon exp[:confused:] anyone know where to find it now? I know my ArmaLite should be at 100/100 as it has been for ages but I wanted to know how my Duals were doing but I cant seem to find the bar anywhere xD

Now I know that they said they were overhauling the attacking system but since this isn't a new addition and neither has the course special changed I assume its still somewhere... I just have no cluewherethat somewhere is?[:laughing:]
Beerstein [1322136]

Was posted in GD buried deep in one of those threads but apparently it still works but isn't currently displayed for whatever reason, so a display issue more than anything.
Hanoth [4634]
Beerstein [1322136]Was posted in GD buried deep in one of those threads but apparently it still works but isn't currently displayed for whatever reason, so a display issue more than anything.

Oh right, sorry I searched questions for something related to it but didn't think to check GD xD

Thanks Beerstein :)

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

Tarelli [1060371]

Ched did say that whilst we were using the old attacking system some things would not look right. I think it's safe to assume that this is one of those things
Hanoth [4634]
Tarelli [1060371]Ched did say that whilst we were using the old attacking system some things would not look right. I think it's safe to assume that this is one of those things

Im not sure about that. For something to "not look right" you first need to be able to see it[:laughing:]

Mentions: Tarelli [1060371]

Tarelli [1060371]
Hanoth [4634]
Tarelli [1060371]Ched did say that whilst we were using the old attacking system some things would not look right. I think it's safe to assume that this is one of those things

Im not sure about that. For something to "not look right" you first need to be able to see it[:laughing:]

True, but I think the principal is sound. [:tongue:]

Mentions: Hanoth [4634] · Tarelli [1060371]