Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock Portfolio

Started by Hanoth [4634] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Hanoth [4634]

So I would have posted a bug report but we all know I cant so staff, here is a suggestion for you to fix something that wasn't broken before the update[:laughing:]

If you go to your stock portfolio from the icon and then you try to click on one of the stocks to take you to the market (I tried doing this because I couldn't remember what the benefits were) then it wont let you. Its not that the link is broken, there simply isn't a link anymore so it seems that you cant get to the stock market from your portfolio which must be an error[:tired:]
bounty_hunt [18202]

Seems they may want us to only use the stock market link from the city which takes a bit longer to load now or they did forget to code in a link for the market from our portfolios.

There is a button in the top right of your stock portfolio screen that says "Back" and when clicked it will take you to the stock market page though.
KPCSlor [1557404]

Same issue - I want to sell some stock and clicked it to see what the forcast was and nothing... Had to go all the way to the main page and open it there.

I would R+ this for you, but that isn't working for me today
Crypt [949939]

Yeah! This Stock Portfolio is like the biggest bug in the game... I have two tabs open with torn so I can see any changes, because the small graph in the Portfolio is just too small
Beerstein [1322136]

Agreed, also it split the info necessary before deciding if you want to buy stocks from one easy to read page to several separate pages you have to click back and forth between, I think that needs to change. I love that you can open a stock with 1 click on the same page but the info layout before this when opened was ace and needs to return to it's simplicity.