Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enemies / Black List

Started by Dag [979420] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dag [979420] ×1 Jobby [1640111] ×1

Dag [979420]

I have my friends list intact, but when I go to enemies list it is now empty. Did this get reset or maybe just a glitch for me? Thx.

Dag


Beerstein [1322136]
justthejobby [1640111]I think it's most likely a 'refresh the page like a demon' job.

Tried that one on it myself, didn't work. It's just not there and has no intention of showing up any time soon.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Jobby [1640111]

Dag [979420]

Ok thx Beerstein, I know I had a list and it just is not there, but if someone on my "invisible list" is online they show up on the sidebar...I am glad it is not just me...

Dag
Dag [979420]
bogie
Enemies:

127

If that is the case (and I might even believe in that fairy dust your selling), then Torn needs to set up up a 72 hour marathon counseling session on being hateful for you as your enemies list needs ALOT of emptying...



Dag
SAYS_SQUASH [1381550]

until its fixed i am putting my enemies in my friends list so i can keep track of the ones who are scammers that constantly change their names.
flufffy [494285]
Dag [979420]bogie
Enemies:

127

If that is the case (and I might even believe in that fairy dust your selling), then Torn needs to set up up a 72 hour marathon counseling session on being hateful for you as your enemies list needs ALOT of emptying...



Dag

You know that's how many have bogie on THEIR list, bogies is empty, he's a lover not a hater.

Mentions: Dag [979420]

Dag [979420]

LMAO @ fluffy.
Yes I know, so maybe I should stick with bogie and leave my enemies list empty (wink,wink) whilst trying to reconcile with those that have added me??? :)

Dag
Rook [1766288]

Came on here trying to see if anyone else was having this issue, good(?) to see I'm not the only one...



No idea what the deal is. Minor irritation, really.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Other than the tutorial, I get nothing at all when I click enemies, and I cant add enemies either.... btw my friendslist is fine