Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

weapon exp

Started by Duncan_Idaho [448041] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Duncan_Idaho [448041]

has anyone found out how you can see now your weapon exp %?

2 out 3 are maxed out and I want to see how far I'm maxed out from the third, before changing to other weapons (as I figured out it might be handy for the future).

thx a lot!
Black_Viper [1280980]

Very good point blondboy...Maybe an event will show up, letting you know that it is at 100%. but if not, then it should be put back so we can see at what % were currently at.




r+