It would be very helpful to see income in and expenditures out so I can manage my personal money better.
Bank Ledger
Started by Muigi [1736699] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
It would be very helpful to see income in and expenditures out so I can manage my personal money better.
Most people track this themselves via spreadsheets, if they care.
Edit: It's not needed.
Just because it's a function you might not use doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. If I have a bank account I should have a balance sheet just like a real bank account.