Is there a way to remove points from the market, I have some on there but they are not showing...plus the price has risen and I want to split the block I put up for sale lol
Remove Points from Market
Started by Hot_N_Steamy [243063] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Refresh the points page and your points will appear highlighted at the top of the page. You can then click the 'X' besides them and remove them.
Is there a way to remove points from the market, I have some on there but they are not showing...plus the price has risen and I want to split the block I put up for sale lol
Refresh the points page and your points will appear highlighted at the top of the page. You can then click the 'X' besides them and remove them.
Perfect, thank you, they just re-appeared after about 10 refresh's lol!