you no longer need bb code, just click the A in the top right of your post :)
I'll take it. Can you wait an hour for me to return from my flight?
Mendhi [1807254]I'll take it. Can you wait an hour for me to return from my flight?
Yes Sure :)
Mentions:
Mendhi [1807254]
They look awesome, 10m is a bargain.
I've dropped you a message.
10m is a good price :)
-size 600x100
-theme Demon souls or Dark souls!
Please find a render that isn't already used on my profile.
Please let me know if you'll do one for me :) thanks.
Uh, I quite like your signature. r+
I sent you the $10m
is the ajani one still for sale?
I'll drop you a mail.
Good work, but seriously this guy will mess you around.
I messaged him/her three days ago asking for work, he/she replied a day later agreeing with my price/request and then she said "It'll be done by tonight" so i wait until 9pm at night ask politely if it was done and no reply.. So i wait until the next day and ask again... Still no reply... So i wait the next day and still no f**king reply... basically rant to one said, bottom line she/he isn't very reliable but i guess most cheap things aren't.
Zap [1796966]Good work, but seriously this guy will mess you around.
I messaged him/her three days ago asking for work, he/she replied a day later agreeing with my price/request and then she said "It'll be done by tonight" so i wait until 9pm at night ask politely if it was done and no reply.. So i wait until the next day and ask again... Still no reply... So i wait the next day and still no f**king reply... basically rant to one said, bottom line she/he isn't very reliable but i guess most cheap things aren't.
f**k me get over yourself you cretin. People do have lives, have you ever thought they are busy in real life.
Mentions:
1796966 [1796966]
Sam [1691984]Zap [1796966]Good work, but seriously this guy will mess you around.
I messaged him/her three days ago asking for work, he/she replied a day later agreeing with my price/request and then she said "It'll be done by tonight" so i wait until 9pm at night ask politely if it was done and no reply.. So i wait until the next day and ask again... Still no reply... So i wait the next day and still no f**king reply... basically rant to one said, bottom line she/he isn't very reliable but i guess most cheap things aren't.
f**k me get over yourself you cretin. People do have lives, have you ever thought they are busy in real life.
People do have lives but they can also voice that there will be a delay or even saying "sorry I was busy" would be acceptable. End of the day Zap is justified to comment as he did. Unless commenting on a service you receive is now unacceptable I suggest you take you own words and "get over yourself".
Mentions:
1796966 [1796966]
· Sam5 [1691984]
Nicely said Youngvolcano
ive done 3 customs for people already and sent them you said make me a Profile picture which i said ok i have no other messages off you ?
YoungVolcano [1537338]Sam [1691984]Zap [1796966]Good work, but seriously this guy will mess you around.
I messaged him/her three days ago asking for work, he/she replied a day later agreeing with my price/request and then she said "It'll be done by tonight" so i wait until 9pm at night ask politely if it was done and no reply.. So i wait until the next day and ask again... Still no reply... So i wait the next day and still no f**king reply... basically rant to one said, bottom line she/he isn't very reliable but i guess most cheap things aren't.
f**k me get over yourself you cretin. People do have lives, have you ever thought they are busy in real life.
People do have lives but they can also voice that there will be a delay or even saying "sorry I was busy" would be acceptable. End of the day Zap is justified to comment as he did. Unless commenting on a service you receive is now unacceptable I suggest you take you own words and "get over yourself".
You must not know graphics. Its fake cash for real time... Surely one thing is more important than the other. If you're too dumb to realize it then maybe you should consider real life once and awhile. And by that I mean get some real friends outside of torn.
You don't have to justify a game...
K bye.
Mentions:
1796966 [1796966]
· Gux- [1537338]
· Sam5 [1691984]
prime- [1196263]YoungVolcano [1537338]Sam [1691984]Zap [1796966]Good work, but seriously this guy will mess you around.
I messaged him/her three days ago asking for work, he/she replied a day later agreeing with my price/request and then she said "It'll be done by tonight" so i wait until 9pm at night ask politely if it was done and no reply.. So i wait until the next day and ask again... Still no reply... So i wait the next day and still no f**king reply... basically rant to one said, bottom line she/he isn't very reliable but i guess most cheap things aren't.
f**k me get over yourself you cretin. People do have lives, have you ever thought they are busy in real life.
People do have lives but they can also voice that there will be a delay or even saying "sorry I was busy" would be acceptable. End of the day Zap is justified to comment as he did. Unless commenting on a service you receive is now unacceptable I suggest you take you own words and "get over yourself".
You must not know graphics. Its fake cash for real time... Surely one thing is more important than the other. If you're too dumb to realize it then maybe you should consider real life once and awhile. And by that I mean get some real friends outside of torn.
You don't have to justify a game...
K bye.
Honestly people still havint worked out that there is a mail button. But this is social media so i guess you want to be seen being a bad as xD the guy is trying to sell some customs ... At the end of the day if he does not make it the customer can go elsewere and he will lose out cash end of
Mentions:
-Ag3nt- [1196263]
· 1796966 [1796966]
· Gux- [1537338]
· Sam5 [1691984]
That is true. I never said it wasn't. But in a game do we really have to justify ourselves...
Hell that is what bosses and wives are for lol XD
But if he wants to take his business elsewhere that is fine. If he wants to voice his opinion he can. But from the soundings of it he never voiced what was wanted other than a profile pic to the artist.
prime- [1196263]That is true. I never said it wasn't. But in a game do we really have to justify ourselves...
Hell that is what bosses and wives are for lol XD
But if he wants to take his business elsewhere that is fine. If he wants to voice his opinion he can. But from the soundings of it he never voiced what was wanted other than a profile pic to the artist.
Man none of us actually now the real story until screen shots and shit are shown but why would they need to be shown nobody really done anything or needs to prove anything xD
Mentions:
-Ag3nt- [1196263]