I am having trouble trying to figure this one out. I cant figure out where you get to your money
Property Vault
Started by Conedawg [228043] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] Click properties, then click ^ that button.
I am having trouble trying to figure this one out. I cant figure out where you get to your money
[image: i.imgur.com]
Click properties, then click ^ that button.
Click properties, then click ^ that button.
Cheers, I spent a few minutes trying to find it from the 'property info' page once I'd clicked on my PI. Glad I checked here or I'd still be looking lol.
Click the lil vault icon