Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3 - 4UC710N

Started by four [254727] on in Graphics.

56 replies · 660 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

four [254727] ×3 TaintedInside [287198] ×2 Sam5 [1691984] ×2 Skelf [341013] ×1 Kyleh [443603] ×1 Artist [776403] ×1 Mat-Senpai [952164] ×1 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1 -IRON- [1306965] ×1 Tracy [1373338] ×1 Viral [1416561] ×1 Justpwned [1573487] ×1

four [254727]

|ENDS JULY 29 21:00 TC TIME|
| NO BUYOUTS |




[image: i.imgur.com]

ID: [1196263]

BID: $10,000,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[image: i.imgur.com]

ID: [1594031]

BID: $18,000,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[image: i.imgur.com]

ID: [1594031]
BID:$12,000,000

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

That first one looks great from mobile. Is it for sale?

As for the second I think the c4d ruins the flow on the right. However I have that same stock so I'm a bit biased as that photo is pretty fricken cool alone with no editing.
four [254727]
prime- [1196263]That first one looks great from mobile. Is it for sale?

As for the second I think the c4d ruins the flow on the right. However I have that same stock so I'm a bit biased as that photo is pretty fricken cool alone with no editing.

It's uhhh a C4D hammock...? xD. And they might be auctioned off, Idk yet

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]

four [254727]
TaintedInside [287198]Holy crap four I didn't think you played anymore!!

I like RESPO. I'm training again, which is a start. 1b stats here I come!
Also, these 3 signatures are going to graphicsaid.

Mentions: TaintedInside [287198]

TaintedInside [287198]
four [254727]
TaintedInside [287198]Holy crap four I didn't think you played anymore!!

I like RESPO. I'm training again, which is a start. 1b stats here I come!
Also, these 3 signatures are going to graphicsaid.

Good to see you back man :)

Mentions: four [254727] · TaintedInside [287198]

four [254727]

Good to be back. I don't care what anyone says these forums are so much nicer. I'm almost 200m each stat too, so I'm excited to see how my stats will work on RESPO attacking system. If I have time I may make some new tags, but for now this is all you get! xD
Artist [776403]
four [254727]Good to be back. I don't care what anyone says these forums are so much nicer. I'm almost 200m each stat too, so I'm excited to see how my stats will work on RESPO attacking system. If I have time I may make some new tags, but for now this is all you get! xD

Bring back your insanely good use of topaz!!

Mentions: four [254727]

four [254727]
Artist [776403]
four [254727]Good to be back. I don't care what anyone says these forums are so much nicer. I'm almost 200m each stat too, so I'm excited to see how my stats will work on RESPO attacking system. If I have time I may make some new tags, but for now this is all you get! xD

Bring back your insanely good use of topaz!!

Haha I'll need to get a new version of PS then, since my current PS topaz broke lol. I guess I went over the trial limit by a few hundred days.....

Mentions: Artist [776403] · four [254727]

four [254727]
Tracy [1373338]Please please can I buy the nipple one? :P

It'll be in the graphics aid auction. I'll send you a message whenever Astral gets around to actually posting everything!

Mentions: Tracy [1373338]