Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tutorial Setting

Started by BujBju [869365] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BujBju [869365]

When Respo was released tutorials began showing at the top of every page again.
I know they can be turned off by clicking 'Tutorial' in the right corner, but this only turns it off for the current page.


There used to be a single option in settings to turn tutorials off globally but for some reason this seems to have been removed [:tired:]
Or am I missing something? Has the global setting simply been relocated?
MrClandestine [420229]

Not that I've looked into this but I believe it's gone, I just clicked every link down the 'side'bar and turned them off, any others that i see I turn off, and voila, problem virtually solved.
idkwhoiam [1314776]

You can, turn them off just hide the tutorials and the tutorial will hide but the tutorial word will stay on the page.

Nothing you can do about that right now!