How do we get more nerve points?
Nerve
Started by VernonFoxtail [1850436] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
morlock [892988] ×3 Kim [582646] ×2 mr_sasquatch [1260521] ×1
How do we get more nerve points?
Hmm, this could be two questions.
To get more nerve you can drink booze. Beer and Champagne are available in the city at bits n bobs, as well as in bazaars.
To increase your nerve bar you can join a faction with that upgrade, use some merits, and do more crimes as the experience will help grow that. Guessing by your level although i didn't check age, those things might not be much of an option for now. But yeah, doing crimes will.
My age is 34.
Thanks for your reply!
This thread below will give you some more Information
--- Click here ----
To view Helpful Information about Torn City
( I usually stick with bottles of beer cause they are cheap )
morlock [892988]This thread below will give you some more Information--- Click here ----
To view Helpful Information about Torn City
( I usually stick with bottles of beer cause they are cheap )
I buy 100 bottles of beer from bits n bobs daily
Mentions: morlock [892988] · Helpful Information, Boosters and Enhancers
Blitzburgh [582646]morlock [892988]This thread below will give you some more Information--- Click here ----
To view Helpful Information about Torn City
( I usually stick with bottles of beer cause they are cheap )
I buy 100 bottles of beer from bits n bobs daily
you and a lot of people blitzburgh haha
bunch of alcoholics we are...
Mentions: Kim [582646] · morlock [892988] · Helpful Information, Boosters and Enhancers
mr_sasquatch [1260521]Blitzburgh [582646]morlock [892988]This thread below will give you some more Information--- Click here ----
To view Helpful Information about Torn City
( I usually stick with bottles of beer cause they are cheap )
I buy 100 bottles of beer from bits n bobs daily
you and a lot of people blitzburgh haha
bunch of alcoholics we are...
lol, I'm actually drinking beer in real life WHILE drinking beer in Torn City,
( I just cant drink 24 bottles in 24 clicks. )
Mentions: Kim [582646] · morlock [892988] · mr_sasquatch [1260521] · Helpful Information, Boosters and Enhancers