Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hell's Kitchen Torn Edition

Started by Alaska2 [1857575] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Alaska2 [1857575]

So I thought I would try to start up my first game on here and see how it goes.

Basically if anyone has ever seen Hell's Kitchen they all know well how Gordan Ramsey gets all worked up about how terribly people make their dishes if they are not made to par. This is where the game comes in.

You critique someone's dish and then list the dish you serve and the game will continue on from there.


For example:

I have made an awesome lamb dish and its the bomb.

Response:

[image: thumbpress.com]



I'll start:

I just made a nice steak with a side of golden french fries.