Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff Positions - Help

Started by PublicityStunt [1847024] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
PublicityStunt [1847024]

I just acquired a meat company and was reading about how to properly place people in staff positions based on their stats. However, I am a little confused when it broke out in percentages and talking about stat caps and being over.

Do you want peoples working stats to be under all the stats for a position? Over on all of them? A few?

I know this may sound funny, but if someone can "dumb it down" a bit and explain it a little better than the wiki does I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!