Seeing as apparently Torn Staff believe that the update bugs are fixed, felt another bug thread was needed due to the insane amount of issues with the new update that don't appear to be getting fixed. Had the same error since the update and it occurs generally whenever I go to do crimes. You click a crime and then instead of doing the crime it pops up with 'I 0'
Its not lack of nerve and its not double clicking- this is another error that hasn't been fixed. Anyone else getting it? I know about 10 others... but wondering just how much of the Torn user base is affected.
Not sure where you are getting the idea that Torn Staff believe all update bugs are fixed...
i get that same problem, but it continues to load and i get were im going without a problem, does yours stay on the error page?
mr_sasquatch [1260521]i get that same problem, but it continues to load and i get were im going without a problem, does yours stay on the error page?
Same here, gets there after about 5-10 seconds
Mentions:
mr_sasquatch [1260521]
I get this every time I do a crime.... which has turned doing crimes into achore.We have to go through3 or 4newsteps every time this occurs (cant refresh) - (back to city) - (crimes page) - (crime select) - (initiate) - (dots of death/or/and/0 error) - (start from scratch).
@Mr_sasquatch;
Mine stays on the error page resulting in a situation like Pushblood described.
@taktikz
Their was originally a message when signing into Torn that the new update has caused bugs and to 'have patience' while the bugs are being fixed. That message is now gone - yet the bugs not only are still around, they have also increased in number. This bug has also been their since the update and has been cited as the main reason for several other Torn players to leaveTorn - as selling, buying, attacking, etc...is all affected.Yet despite several bugthreads, this andother issueshas not been fixed.
All update bugs are fixed? AWESOME!
Chedburn [1]All update bugs are fixed? AWESOME!
Guess someone forgot to tell Ched. ;)
OT: I have not received this error yet to date.
Mentions:
Chedburn [1]
Chedburn [1]All update bugs are fixed? AWESOME!
So he says, you guys can get some sleep now then.
Mentions:
Chedburn [1]
Scorpio666 [1328362]Seeing as apparently Torn Staff believe that the update bugs are fixed, felt another bug thread was needed due to the insane amount of issues with the new update that don't appear to be getting fixed. Had the same error since the update and it occurs generally whenever I go to do crimes. You click a crime and then instead of doing the crime it pops up with 'I 0'
Its not lack of nerve and its not double clicking- this is another error that hasn't been fixed. Anyone else getting it? I know about 10 others... but wondering just how much of the Torn user base is affected.
Maybe a few details such as browser and device may help to find the issue you have, as personally speaking, I haven't experienced such issues...[:sick:]
Mentions:
Scorpi0 [1328362]
I haven't either. It is ah little slow sometimes , but that has gotten quicker. I have never gotten a error message . I am completly reliant on my tablet , dont know if that is the difference or not .
Thanks for the hard work , keep it up and we will get there.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]Scorpio666 [1328362]Seeing as apparently Torn Staff believe that the update bugs are fixed, felt another bug thread was needed due to the insane amount of issues with the new update that don't appear to be getting fixed. Had the same error since the update and it occurs generally whenever I go to do crimes. You click a crime and then instead of doing the crime it pops up with 'I 0'
Its not lack of nerve and its not double clicking- this is another error that hasn't been fixed. Anyone else getting it? I know about 10 others... but wondering just how much of the Torn user base is affected.
Maybe a few details such as browser and device may help to find the issue you have, as personally speaking, I haven't experienced such issues...[:sick:]
Hey, sweeny. I'm using Mozilla on Windows 8, and I experience constant issues with RESPO.
Mainly things just not loading at all.. My enemies page, for example.. I Haven't been able to view my enemies since the update, this page simply WILL NOT LOAD. I get a blank page with the tutorial tip at the top. Attempting to load it also quite oftenly crashes shockwave and locks my entire computer up for 2-3 min.
I experience this issue all over the place sporadically, too.
Mentions:
Scorpi0 [1328362]
· Sweeney_Todd [27468]
As long as I can remember Firefox and Torn have never really been on speaking terms. I can say with Chrome I have had no issues though...[:sick:]
Lexar [547356]Sweeney_Todd [27468]Scorpio666 [1328362]Seeing as apparently Torn Staff believe that the update bugs are fixed, felt another bug thread was needed due to the insane amount of issues with the new update that don't appear to be getting fixed. Had the same error since the update and it occurs generally whenever I go to do crimes. You click a crime and then instead of doing the crime it pops up with 'I 0'
Its not lack of nerve and its not double clicking- this is another error that hasn't been fixed. Anyone else getting it? I know about 10 others... but wondering just how much of the Torn user base is affected.
Maybe a few details such as browser and device may help to find the issue you have, as personally speaking, I haven't experienced such issues...[:sick:]
Hey, sweeny. I'm using Mozilla on Windows 8, and I experience constant issues with RESPO.
Mainly things just not loading at all.. My enemies page, for example.. I Haven't been able to view my enemies since the update, this page simply WILL NOT LOAD. I get a blank page with the tutorial tip at the top. Attempting to load it also quite oftenly crashes shockwave and locks my entire computer up for 2-3 min.
I experience this issue all over the place sporadically, too.
Loading issues are often resolved by clearing your browser cache, have you tried that?
Mentions:
Lexar [547356]
· Scorpi0 [1328362]
· Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Scorpio666 [1328362]@Mr_sasquatch;
Mine stays on the error page resulting in a situation like Pushblood described.
@taktikz
Their was originally a message when signing into Torn that the new update has caused bugs and to 'have patience' while the bugs are being fixed. That message is now gone - yet the bugs not only are still around, they have also increased in number. This bug has also been their since the update and has been cited as the main reason for several other Torn players to leaveTorn - as selling, buying, attacking, etc...is all affected.Yet despite several bugthreads, this andother issueshas not been fixed.
Just because the top message is gone doesn't mean things are 100%
Mentions:
Scorpi0 [1328362]
taktikz [7800]Scorpio666 [1328362]Mine stays on the error page resulting in a situation like Pushblood described.
@taktikz
Their was originally a message when signing into Torn that the new update has caused bugs and to 'have patience' while the bugs are being fixed. That message is now gone - yet the bugs not only are still around, they have also increased in number. This bug has also been their since the update and has been cited as the main reason for several other Torn players to leaveTorn - as selling, buying, attacking, etc...is all affected.Yet despite several bugthreads, this andother issueshas not been fixed.
Just because the top message is gone doesn't mean things are 100%
Give him a break. His game doesn't work and he's frustrated. He's not actually trying to have a go at you or at torn. There's no bugs forum, so he's trying to vent cause he wants to play the game and can't properly and he has no news if this is something others experience or if it's just him and if it will ever stop being a problem for him.
Mentions:
Scorpi0 [1328362]
· taktikz [7800]
Actually to add to this discussion I receive this error too, "i 0". It doesn't affect my gameplay though, my screen refreshes and all is good after. One instance where I get it is when I return to Torn from travelling. Before the screen refreshes, I get a grey screen with only i (i think it stands for info) then 0. I tried to grab a scr but it refreshed on me.
I don't get the i 0 error, but I do also get the blacklist not loading.
It might be firefox since that is what I typically use. That said, clearing history, and cache didn't resolve the issue (I do this on a daily basis). The odd thing is that it worked at the begining of RESPO but stopped after a few days, and friends list usually loads fine.
If relevant I alternate between XP, and Windows 8.
Update: Checking it in chrome did resolve the issue, so at least for me it seems to be connected to firefox.
Update 2: Firefox seems to be working for me now.... so no longer certain I am not dreaming.
I have a similar error when doing crimes on mobile (Samsung galaxy s3 default web browser), except it comes up as 502 - Server Hangup
daphne [14757]taktikz [7800]Scorpio666 [1328362]Mine stays on the error page resulting in a situation like Pushblood described.
@taktikz
Their was originally a message when signing into Torn that the new update has caused bugs and to 'have patience' while the bugs are being fixed. That message is now gone - yet the bugs not only are still around, they have also increased in number. This bug has also been their since the update and has been cited as the main reason for several other Torn players to leaveTorn - as selling, buying, attacking, etc...is all affected.Yet despite several bugthreads, this andother issueshas not been fixed.
Just because the top message is gone doesn't mean things are 100%
Give him a break. His game doesn't work and he's frustrated. He's not actually trying to have a go at you or at torn. There's no bugs forum, so he's trying to vent cause he wants to play the game and can't properly and he has no news if this is something others experience or if it's just him and if it will ever stop being a problem for him.
There's a lot of people suffering from bugs and a lot of people frustrated I have been apart of that group, doesn't mean we should all take to the forums making venting threads about them. The bug forum is closed for a reason. These type of threads will not get anything resolved faster, people need to have some patience. Every day that passes more bugs are resolved by order of urgency. The dangerous bugs come first people need to understand and accept that a minority of players unable to say.. load a page without having to clear their cache and reload their browsers or switch browsers is not as important as dealing with a bug that could lead to important data being stolen.
@OP - Insane amount of bugs? RESPO was expected to create periodic down time, roll backs and so many bugs the game could be unplayable, considering the outcome of RESPO I think it was a huge success. We're not even past that two week period yet and even when we are the two week period was to bring RESPO to a stable state so even then there may be a few lingering bugs.
Mentions:
McDallas [14757]
· Scorpi0 [1328362]
· taktikz [7800]