Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No access!!!

Started by PinzNneedlz [1311691] on in Company Discussion.

27 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Robb-Stark [1075937] ×1

DDay [1316746]

im playing on an iPad too... and won't open the company functions... Just highlights and does nothing...

cant access trains, employees stick, anything
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Same here. I hav sent an email to heather (as announcement suggests).

if enough people have the same problem they tend to sort it quickly.

i only have an iPad, iPod and Samsung phone.
Tried on all 3 and no joy.

- is it the same as what I'm having? The drop down menus are not working?
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Thumbed up every comment.

i hope this gets sorted. I'm having to get other people to give me the figures for sold and in stock.. (I keep a graph of stats).
Also trains are stacking up..

I logged on in work on the laptop, the drop down menu isn't a drop down on normal torn. It is buttons. Can we request it gets changed to buttons rather than a drop down?
PinzNneedlz [1311691]

Something has to get done!!! My personal settings don't work either. Drop down will only let me change name. No other access. this really needs to be addressed.
DDay [1316746]
Robb-Stark [1075937]yes i had this problem i ended up loading up google chrome and i was able to take cash out depends what browser you have

Oh is that a solution... hope that works my company is slowly dying... Since I can't hire new people or buy stock or anything

Mentions: Robb-Stark [1075937]

DDay [1316746]

Nope that doesn't work either... U can't manage ur company right now from an iPad or an iPhone... It wont open the options
DDay [1316746]

Downloading the google chrome app On iPad does not solve problem... Doing the exact same thing that using safari does
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

It worked earlier on iPod but now it's not doing anything.

I really think there should be an option for iPad users to log into full torn (like there used to be).
I would prefer buttons than a drop down any day.

I have contacted clansdancer to ask her if anything it being done. Also directed her to this forum page.
PinzNneedlz [1311691]

Over a week later and still no resolution. I think they are holding off on bugs and issues being opened back up due to the massive flood of posts coming their way. I have also reached out to Clansdancer. I just hope something happens soon.