Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pickpocket Problem

Started by Hirntot [1853365] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Hirntot [1853365]

Whenever I try to pickpocket the loan shark is this one tiny problem; I dont see results. I dont get money either but my nerve is gone, I could get brown results all the time, that really could be, but I dont know because I dont see. Youup on fixing it?

I have this problem on my tablet AND computer. I even tried to use google chrome on both.
Everything else seem to work.