Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault

Started by The-Wicked [626698] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

The-Wicked [626698]

I had an idea earlier and I thought I'd like to share it with the community and developers, what about a log for the vault? I am not talking about log going months and months, just a log that can stand the past 50-100 transactions like money sending.

Thank You all!
and yes I agree that the vault limit should be increased because it would taking into account that players now have several tens of billions.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Sure I don't see why not, would be pretty neat to see. Granted not something that the developers need to rush to do, but could be a nice little patch update in the future perhaps. + from me.