Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Destiny

Started by Remedial [1183134] on in Gaming.

15 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

The_Convict [1533238] ×2 Hannibal_ [700843] ×1 Remedial [1183134] ×1

Remedial [1183134]

Anyone have it pre-ordered? For what system?
Did you sign-up for beta as well?

I just upgraded my pre-order to the SE. I wish beta would start sooner in the month. I'm very patient haha.

Destiny(clicky)
The_Convict [1533238]

Pre-ordered and waiting for the beta on PS4, bought a new surround sound headset mainly to get the most out of this game, hopefully it arrives by the 17th lol
lil-flip [303014]

I have it pre-ordered on 360 and One, I pre-ordered the first before I bought my One so it's going to be sold as soon as it arrives.

I have SE for the One and Beta.
beans_ [174079]

Looking forward to the PC version whenever they get around to porting it but I honestly think the story will be the only good part of it. It's been very over hyped unfortunately and I fear it may get the Watchdogs treatment and end up not being what everyone wants it to be.

That being said though Bungie's writers are some of the best so the storyline will no doubt be amazing.
CravenTHC [1569996]

I would like to own Destiny, but ever since the announcement of the Halo MC collection I haven't had many other games on my mind. Destiny looks to be a good one though.
The_Convict [1533238]

Oh my god, Destiny is one of the best games I've ever played and that's just from playing the beta. Everything in it just feels amazing, even simply sitting down! It took me 21 hours to download, worth it xD
Remedial [1183134]
The_Convict [1533238]Oh my god, Destiny is one of the best games I've ever played and that's just from playing the beta. Everything in it just feels amazing, even simply sitting down! It took me 21 hours to download, worth it xD

Wow, that's pretty slow lol. mine was done in less that a few hours

Mentions: The_Convict [1533238]

The_Convict [1533238]
-Rev [1183134]
The_Convict [1533238]Oh my god, Destiny is one of the best games I've ever played and that's just from playing the beta. Everything in it just feels amazing, even simply sitting down! It took me 21 hours to download, worth it xD

Wow, that's pretty slow lol. mine was done in less that a few hours

The area I live in should have been recieving 100mb/s broadband 3 days before the beta came out....got pushed back to October 14th lol So how you finding it?

Mentions: Remedial [1183134] · The_Convict [1533238]

Remedial [1183134]

I think it's pretty good. Game controls are fairly comfortable for the Xbox. Really wish there was more content to play. Pretty much leveled as far as I can for the beta. The multiplayer is fun, its just a rendition of capture the flag.


I definitely can't wait to play the full thing.