I can't seem to find the training area , to train my employees. (In mobile) is it just me?
Training
Started by lunchbox [193519] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I can't seem to find the training area , to train my employees. (In mobile) is it just me?
Its in the manage company area use the arrow to expand and change income chart to employees
Yeah none of that shows up on my cell, I get the chart only, not the several things above the chart. Such as employees. Must be a bug