I've an old Lenovo Smart tab and having trouble finding any roms, I'd like to overclock it....anyone else have one of these, or know where to find a custom rom for one?
Android Roms
Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I've an old Lenovo Smart tab and having trouble finding any roms, I'd like to overclock it....anyone else have one of these, or know where to find a custom rom for one?
what model is that?
i doubt that the tablet can be overclocked.