Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Custom- 100M

Started by SpazzyMcGee [1519781] on in Graphics.

19 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Yaentzu [1127680] ×2 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×2 TaintedInside [287198] ×1 Legalize [1802205] ×1 Saeger [1831700] ×1

SpazzyMcGee [1519781]

Hello!
I'm looking to buy a new forum signature. I'm looking to spend 55M on my favorite one, and I'll give consolation prizes to anybody else that gives it a go (assuming It's decent quality). What I want:
-Text: SpazzyMcgee
-Size: 600x100
-Color Scheme: Up to the artist, it doesn't matter much to me!
-Content: I would like the topic to be Tech N9ne. I'm not good at finding usable images, but I will provide some below!

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p789/SpazzyMcgee132/Featured_zps5bb7f12d.jpg

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p789/SpazzyMcgee132/techn9ne-interview_jpg_640x422_q85_jpg_630x422_q85_zpsbab63774.jpg

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p789/SpazzyMcgee132/techn9neny44_zps07791bc5.png



Update: I have recently come upon a significant amount of money, so the winning prize has been raised from 55 to 100M!!
-Ag3nt- [1196263]
Saeger [1831700]
prime- [1196263]

hi, can also give me advices :)

Well right now your tag suffers from FHS - floating head syndrome.

Don't get me wrong the dimensions suck but if at all possible try to work more of the body into it.

Also try to add some elements to the foreground and develop a sense of environment in the tag.

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263] · Saeger [1831700]

SpazzyMcGee [1519781]

I probably should've checked my schedule before i set this up. I'm going to be super busy this weekend so if anyone wants to throw a last minute entry in, I'm extending the deadline to monday!
SpazzyMcGee [1519781]

It is Monday finally! I have decided to go with Saeger as the winner! Thank you all for entering, there was some really nice work submitted! :) I will be giving consolation prizes based on how much I liked your work