Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!

Started by Daiquiri [1753207] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Daiquiri [1753207]

Something wrong with the system today...

I bought an ecstasy from the market for 69k however it did not appear in my inventory... I though I made a distracted mistake somewhere so i tried again but still no Xtc in my items. However I had more than 1 mill on me and now am down at 759K after buying 2 Xtc?!!!?!?!

Also, a witches cauldron just happened to appear in my items, which i don't remember finding in the city and certainly did not purchase from the market... O.o Help??
Daiquiri [1753207]

Ok, update of events; I finally managed to purchase some Xtc which appeared in my items and the correct amount of money was taken off me... however i still lost like 1 mill with the previous 2 "purchases".

Also, it was 66k, not 69, my bad!
Beerstein [1322136]

I had this happen the other day with lotto vouchers, got 2 for around 985k or so and over 40m disappeared, I assumed I made a mistake or the guy switched prices, impossible to look back and see though.