If I made more tags, would anyone want to buy them?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
If I made more tags, would anyone want to buy them?
Make them and see...
no i dont want to make them yet
Then why ask?
I would. 30-75m depending on the tag.
If I feel its a poor effort then I won't buy it. But knowing your work it should be just fine.
Any size as well.