Hey, I've just made a bazaar and I'm selling items quite cheap to start off with. If any of you can check it out, that would be much appreciated. Thanks, if you do.
Cheap Bazaar
Started by Kyzza264 [1813805] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hey, I've just made a bazaar and I'm selling items quite cheap to start off with. If any of you can check it out, that would be much appreciated. Thanks, if you do.