So today I took a bunch of money out of my bank and then I left Torn to go hang out with some friends. Like 4 hours later someone had stolen about 120 million dollars from me. How do these people know when you have so much money, and at what defense level can I stop worrying about muggings?
Muggings
Started by Mauss [1479656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
flufffy [494285] ×1
So today I took a bunch of money out of my bank and then I left Torn to go hang out with some friends. Like 4 hours later someone had stolen about 120 million dollars from me. How do these people know when you have so much money, and at what defense level can I stop worrying about muggings?
They can spy on your cash with the hairdresser gossip special I think it's called
You can never really stop worrying about muggings. If you raise your stats, the people who have been playing this game for longer will also raise their stats. Since there's not a limit on stats there will always be people who can mug you (this goes for pretty much everyone except for the strongest few players in the game).
Sometimes I mug random people to use energy up, if I get lucky and hit a good mug- I'll always tell friends and faction mates about it. Maybe you were just unlucky.
You can keep the money in the bank for as long as you want before you reinvest it somewhere. It's best not to keep a huge amount of money on hand. Especially if you won that money on a casino game or you appear on a winners list somewhere.
fluffy [494285]They can spy on your cash with the hairdresser gossip special I think it's called
t.v company also
Mentions: flufffy [494285]