It isn't displaying property perks I asked other people to check and see if it was just me and they can't see their perks either
Personal Perks
Started by Th3rm [1775514] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kopites [1701371] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Thank you, this bug has been resolved on the development server. It will become live within a few days.
Mentioned in this thread
It isn't displaying property perks I asked other people to check and see if it was just me and they can't see their perks either
Could you tell us which operating system your using, also if this is a mobile device or a desk top computer.
Confirmed. Please check ALL perks are displaying on homepage in Personal Perks box:
http://gyazo.com/414ad936e441703245e89feb69fec515
I use chrome and houseing and stock perks dont show
Also here for stock I knew I forgot one
Only my Faction Perks are showing.
I achieved the Principal Job yesterday, but not showing that I have the benefit, so won't leave until that shows up - to be on safe side.
As I understand it my Personal Perks should also show Stock Bonuses (I have one - Lottery), Merit bonuses - apparently Nerve + 4 should show here -- it isn't. Not sure what additional Personal Perks are suppose to show, but again ONLY MY FACTION Perks are listed.
Thank you :D
P.S. Really want to know if I achieved the Principal - Educ -10% bonus
Thank you, this bug has been resolved on the development server. It will become live within a few days.
My perks from stock benefits is not showing on my personal perks list
Same here all is fine but the stocks
Same...... stocks aren't showing
An estimate or a post here when this is suppose to have been resolved would be great. I understand why we're told "in a few days", but it will be good to know when it actually is fixed. Then we can report back that the fix is working or not, especially if not. I was told that by another player that this was fixed, but that's not the case for me.
Thanks! :D
Sergey [1701371]Thank you, this bug has been resolved on the development server. It will become live within a few days.
Definition of a "few days" please.
Mentions: Kopites [1701371]
Any word on this it isn't fixed stock in personal perks is still missing
Th3rm [1775514]Any word on this it isn't fixed stock in personal perks is still missing
i will re-confirm and re-assign.
Mentions: Th3rm [1775514]
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Changelog(be much easier if someone "in the loop" edited this and not just me...)
More specificallyExpect fixes to go live either Tuesday or Friday each weeksource
So since today is Wednesday, it'll most likely go live this Friday or maybe as late as next week Tuesday.
Mentions: Three Weeks On (Discussion)
Didn't know was change log very helpful thank you
Stock perks have been fixed on the developnent server. It will become live on Friday. Thank you.
My stock perks are still not showing up
Yeah stock still missing not sure if update went through