Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette

Started by deuce2 [1561466] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
deuce2 [1561466]

Justreporting that I just played a game of roulette.. Bet 1mil on black... Game Hanged... the ball never stopped..when I went back it said "rtc fail" and 1mil is missing...

I noticed there was another thread... but it was closed by Clansdancer.. so I made a new one.

Thank You.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This is just a connection problem, so you didn't get the response. Simply check the "last games" to see the game result.