Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction announcements

Started by oostue [491207] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
oostue [491207]

Chrome, Windows 7, there is a lot of information on my page. I used to use it several years ago fro updates and the system was changed.

*Update: I just tried it in Firefox, seems to work fine. I will use that for now. Thanks.
Sugiym [373026]

i try to joined faction but showing already applied to another one, i deleted, but still not able to join faction. i do not remember when i applied my l;ast faction@