Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye guys

Started by Banned4YourSins [1851310] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

APOLLO [862724] ×1

Banned4YourSins [1851310]

It has been a good fifty days but now it's time to wave goodbye.

I'll miss:

Zaheeb
Rapid_riser
Woolis
Scootaloo
Bella_Button
Steadfast
Poptop
Thor


I will most certainly never miss:

Pretty much any staff member, except Poptop.
Hill007
MaxHeadRoom
Red
Pretty much any of the rest of the buttcheek kissers. Don't implant your lips in the anus of another staff member. It's rude and vulgar.




APOLLO [862724]

Seeya buddy, take care. If you want to unload cash properties or items before you take off you can send them to me... I will set up a special trust in your name that assists new players
Banned4YourSins [1851310]
APOLLO [862724]Seeya buddy, take care. If you want to unload cash properties or items before you take off you can send them to me... I will set up a special trust in your name that assists new players

You're a bit late on that. Sorry.

But hey, appreciated.

Mentions: APOLLO [862724]