Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Display Item

Started by MEOZ [922033] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
MEOZ [922033]

Before 20:36:00 0n 04/07/14 I bought a Book of Carols for a little over 22 Million. I thought I already had aBook of Carols in my display but when I didn't see itI tried to put the Book of Carols I just got into my display and it disappeared
On Tuesday 8-7-14 before 2:58 I Saw the Book of Carolsin my items it must have magically reappeared. I tried to add it to my display and it disappeared AGAIN. As of this post it hasn't returned. Can you tell me where it went.
Is it possible this has to do with the sort number I assigned to the item (the sort option is not available now)
MEOZ [922033]
    • Yes they are STILL the items I cant see in my display and I have a feeling there are more items that are in my display I cant see
    • here is what I can see in my sorted items
    • Birthday Cake 2005


      x1
    • Bunch of Balloons 2005


      x1
    • Jack-O-Lantern 2005


      x4
    • Santas Elf 2009


      x5
    • Casino Pass


      x2
    • Small Explosive Device


      x15
    • 9mm Uzi


      x1
    • Advent Calendar


      x1
    • African Violet
  • HERE ARE THE ITEMS IN MY ABC DISPLAY
  • Bolt Cutters


    x1
  • Book


    x1
  • Bottle of Beer
MEOZ [922033]

I know you are busy with all the RESPO updates and you don't need an old man wasting your valuable time. A friend told me exactly where they were BUT as for my confusion the Book of Carolswas NOT in alphabetical order after Book where I was looking and where they should be placed
RatedR [72498]

you are not wasting anyone's time, you have an issue and we are trying to solve it.

as far as your issue, you say that the book was in your display, but not properly listed? can you provide a screenshot of the listing?
MEOZ [922033]
  • This is where my book of carols is filed between Christmas Express &Christmas Gnome
  • Christmas Angel


    x1
  • Christmas Express


    x1
  • Book of Carols


    x2
  • Christmas Gnome


    x3
  • Christmas Lights


    x1
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Try doing a refresh, perhaps it's cached? Clear your browser cache? You definitely have two items in your display case.
MEOZ [922033]

I clear my browser and cache at least every other day if not every day.
Yes now I am aware that I have 2Book of Carols in my display a friend told me where they were
as for my confusion the Book of Carolswas NOT in alphabetical order they arefiled between Christmas Express &Christmas Gnome