It's not letting me click the ceremony button to become engaged. .can I please get help
getting engaged
Started by juggalo_mfcl420 [1358095] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
It's not letting me click the ceremony button to become engaged. .can I please get help
what browser are you using?
on what platform?
what is your os?
Chrome and firefox
I'm not sure what platform and os, but it went thru she sent it and it didn't go thru rite away for some reason. ..that is y I could do anything with it
sorted then