Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mail system not working

Started by Crafty206 [1570654] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Crafty206 [1570654]

I have had this problem for about a week now and is now starting to cause problems for me.

I am unable to reply or send mail to anyone on Torn, this started as just being a problem which stopped me replying to mails and so I had to create new mails each time but it then stopped me sending messages in general.

I have screenshots but I am not sure how I am meant to display them?

I have tried logging off and on and many things but with it being over a week now I don't see what the problem is.

Thanks.
Crafty206
Crafty206 [1570654]

Okay I had to download Chromeand it is working for now on Chrome, just have to adapt myself to new Browser.

Thanks for help.