Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

89k Intelligence, Looking for Job

Started by SatansBeatstick [1550868] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
SatansBeatstick [1550868]

These are my stats:
  • Manual Labour:26,926
  • Intelligence:89,392
  • Endurance:26,371
I have not played in awhile so do not have good housing and low happiness. As soon as I get enough saved up I will buy a property to increase this. I log in daily, let me know if you have a good paying job, thanks.