I was almost 7 weeks in the bachelors of Psychology education course and all of a sudden, i am not. I did not get an event telling me if i overdose or if i was kicked out, so there had to be some glitch. It was a 7 week course, verry aggravating.
Lost Education Course
Started by WakaWaka [1638354] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I was almost 7 weeks in the bachelors of Psychology education course and all of a sudden, i am not. I did not get an event telling me if i overdose or if i was kicked out, so there had to be some glitch. It was a 7 week course, verry aggravating.
when did you start it? and when did you notice you were no longer doing it?
I started way before the release of RESPO, like 6-7 weeks prior before. I noticed i was no longer doing it, a couple of days after it was released, and i thought it strange because i knew i had some more days. So i tried submitting a ticket but that did not work (another bug worth mentioning), and then I mailed the problem to the staff developers and they'd told me to wait until the bugs forum came out.
you dont have a specific date then?
passing on, hopefully ched can look into your logs.
Very weird! No idea what happened there. You now have the course completed (it was due to complete very soon anyway). I restarted the other course you were originally on so all should be fair now.
Thanks.