Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cannot travel

Started by Al_Capone [296268] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Al_Capone [296268]

I have not been able to travel since the update. When I click airport it say,You are currently in a race, you must leave or wait for it to finish before you can travel.

I click the race track and it says oops it looks like this page is closed for now.

I would like to go to Switzerland can you please fix this for me.