Hi I keep getting the message 'Wrong RFC' come up when I go to do crimes...
Error
Started by Michaela09 [1624648] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Hi I keep getting the message 'Wrong RFC' come up when I go to do crimes...
there is a confirmed report on the RFC issue, please use that.
thanks.
getting this in my attacks doing faction wars. it say it at the top
App of the Day is a feature ofPetMatch and uses visual search technology to find you relevant and related content from thousands of sites across the web. Justclickon or hover over the orange InSite icon to open this window anddiscoverrelated content. To disable this feature,click here. If you wish to share any feedback on this feature,contactus at [email removed]
App of the Day