Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Voting Options

Started by EscapedGoblin [1849481] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

EscapedGoblin [1849481]

Not really a major issue with all the fixes going on, but thought I would mention it anyway.

Over the last few days I have noticed that user generated threads with voting options at the top, show the selection buttons to make your vote, but no text next to them. So all I see are blank buttons with no idea what the options are.

Having this problem on Firefox and Safari. Seems to work fine on IE though.

EDIT: Checked a thread and it worked the other way. Options loaded in Firefox but not IE that time. Intermittent error then - not just browser based
LovelyBelle [1958996]

How can I remove the voting part in my thread:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=59&t=16006724&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17773059